I am at work today working on some research projects. I am stealing this opportunity to post a song of the day.
"I’m wasted, losing time
I’m a foolish, fragile spine
I want all that is not mine
I want him but we’re not right
In the darkness I will meet my creators
And they will all agree, that I’m a suffocator”
I can’t do song of the day. Still no internet. BUT, I give you facts of my current life:
1. I joined a yoga studio a couple weeks ago and held side crow for the first time today.
2. I get a week and a half off from work in less than a month. And I have enough PTO saved that I can take time off near Christmas, too.
3. I got a Dino costume for my cat. (Yes, I torture my cat.) It was too small, but she can wear it like a zip up hoodie, so that’s neat.
4. I’m finally settled into my new position at work and I have a pretty great crew right now.
5. I want to go to more shows in Milwaukee. Really want to see Polica on Halloween, but I don’t think that’s happening. Hopefully James Blake in November.
6. My old landlord hasn’t sent me my security deposit back yet.
7. I am already excited for Christmas.
8. I get to go to Nashville in November to see Kate and Brian and go to a conference. Networking.
9. I’m trying to remember what makes me and trying to do more of those things.
10. I’m writing again.
11. I am nowhere near ready for winter. I haven’t even sewn the button back onto my jacket yet.
12. I’m feeling overall better and more like myself than I have in a long time.
Still don’t have internet in our place. Time Warner blows. I miss doing song of the day.